IRSilver alliance forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IRSilver alliance forum
IRSilver alliance forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heros- what are the three categories for?

Go down

Heros- what are the three categories for? Empty Heros- what are the three categories for?

Post  Mage Bob Sat May 09, 2009 9:06 am

For those of you that are new to the game, and for those of us that forget, These are what the three hero categories do. As faras I can workout these generally apply when your Hero is Castellen.

Politics: When a Castellan is appointed his Politics add to the bonus you get in resources, the higher the politics the more resources you gather. Politics also decrease building time.

Attack: When a Castellan is appointed his Attack lowers the time it takes to train troops. The higher Attack the less time it takes. In addition I believe (but have no proof) that the Castellan adds to the defense of your city when it is under attack and that the Hero's attack increases the troop strength when marching.

Intellegence: When a Castellan is appointed his Intellegence lowers the time it takes to research technology. I also have heard that appointing a hero to a scouting march increases the amount of information gathered, depending on the rate of intellegence.

Feel free to add to this...
Mage Bob
Mage Bob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum